€60 million credit line facility from the EBRD to participating financial institutions (PFIs) in Croatia for on-lending to individual households investing in energy efficiency and renewable energy in their homes.
- Loans of up to €150,000 cumulative to residential borrowers for a variety of measures leading to higher energy performance of their homes.
- Pre-approved high performance technologies in the online Technology Selector for borrowers and PFIs to assist their choice of equipment and fast project implementation. The listed technologies meet the high energy efficiency standards.
- Loans of up to €5 million cumulative to vendors of energy efficient technologies for capacity expansion or other (e.g. working capital, extending better terms to clients).
- Advisory package from the team of highly qualified experts for prospective borrowers and PFIs. This may include energy assessments, training and marketing support, aiming to support the beneficiaries with the best solutions and smooth project implementation.
- The advisory package is funded by the donor, the EBRD's Special Shareholders Fund (SSF) aiming to support a smooth credit line disbursement and increased implementation of sustainable energy projects.
16 May 2016