- €100 million credit line facility from the EBRD to eligible participating financial institutions (PFIs) in Romania and Bulgaria for on-lending to private companies investing in energy efficiency measures.
- Loans of up to €2.5 million to eligible borrowers for a variety of measures resulting in higher energy efficiency.
- Advisory package to participating financial institutions and prospective borrowers from the team of highly qualified experts. This may include energy audits, trainings, marketing and project assessment support, aiming to assist the beneficiaries with the best project soultions and smooth project implementation.
- Investment incentives up to 15% of loan amount to borrowers successfully implementing their EEFF projects, upon completion and verification.
- The advisory package and incentives are funded by the donor, the European Union (EU).
Romania and Bulgaria Commercial
25 Apr 2016