$20 million credit line facility from the EBRD to participating financial institutions (PFIs) in Kyrgyz Republic for on-lending to private companies and homeowners investing in energy efficiency and renewable energy measures.
- Loans of up to $1 million to private companies and up to $100,000 for residential borrowers for implementation of a large variety of energy saving and renewable energy technologies.
- Advisory package to prospective borrowers and PFIs from a team of highly qualified experts. Services may include energy audits, trainings, marketing and project assessments support.
- Investment incentives of up to 35% of loan amount for residential borrowers and up to 20% for private companies upon completion and verification of eligible projects.
- Additional investment incentives for using the pre-approved high performance technologies from the online Technology Selector. The listed technologies meet the high energy efficiency standards.
- Investment incentives and advisory package are funded by the donor, the Investment Facility for Central Asia (IFCA) of the European Union (EU). It aims to assist smooth project implementation and wider application of the sustainable energy solutions.
Kyrgyz Commercial and Residential
22 Apr 2016