- €152 million credit line facility from the EBRD to participating financial institutions (PFIs) in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, FYR Macedonia and Serbia for on-lending to businesses and municipalities looking to invest in energy efficiency and small-scale renewable energy projects.
- Loans of up to €2.5 million for a variety of measures leading to the reduced fossil energy consumption and CO2 emissions decrease.
- Advisory package for prospective borrowers and PFIs from a team of highly qualified experts. This may include energy audits, trainings, marketing and project assessment support, aiming to assist the beneficiaries with the best project solutions and smooth project implementation.
- The advisory package is funded by the donor, the European Union (EU).
- Investment incentives of up to 15% of loan amount to municipal borrowers and up to 10% to business borrowers upon successful completion and verification of eligible projects are provided by the donoros, the European Union (EU), the EBRD Special Shareholder Fund (SSF) and the Western Balkans Investment Fund (WBIF).
Western Balkans SME and Municipal
21 Apr 2016